How can I change my name in property tax online PUNE?
How to change name in property tax online?
- Receipts of taxes that have been paid last.
- NOC (no objection certificate) from the housing society.
- Attested copy of the sale deed or deed of sale transaction that is in your name.
- Filled up application form along with your signature.
How do you correct a spelling mistake on property taxes?
Documents required while process changes the name in property tax:
- Notarized true copy of the agreement with the builder or sale deed with previous owner.
- Property tax name change forms signed by owner.
- Photocopy of latest property tax bill.
- No dues certificate from Corporation.
How can I reduce my property taxes in Pune?
PUNE: The civic body has offered a special 15% discount to citizens who have diligently paid the property tax during 2020-21, the financial year plagued by the Covid-19 pandemic. These tax payers will get the discount, which will be available only for residential properties, for 2021-22 .
How do I change my name with PCMC property tax online?
How to change the name in property tax records?
- Latest property tax receipt.
- Attested copy of the sale deed, which should be in the name of the applicant.
- No-objection Certificate from the housing society.
- Application form, which is available from the property tax office.
How can I check my property tax in Pune?
How to Check Pune Property Tax Online
- Visit the Pune Municipal Corporation property tax check web direct weblink at propertytax.punecorporation.org/Prop_DuesDetails.aspx.
- Enter Property Type (Occupier / Peth / Flat)
- Provide Section ID > Peth ID > Account Number.
- Click Submit to fetch your Property Tax due details.
What is my property tax account number Pune?
You can check your sale deed where property ID is mentioned. For reference, If your sale deed has property id as ID – P/3/09/00663008, please note that P is Peth, 3 is section ID, 09 is Peth Id and 00663008 is your account number.
How do you correct a spelling mistake on Land Registry?
These errors can be rectified through the execution of a supplementary document called rectification deed. Rectification deed is a document executed between parties to correct a mistake in the principal deed.
How can I correct my name in Khata?
Process to initiate Name Change in Property Tax Records
- Receipt of tax last paid,
- Attested copy of the sale transaction deed (sale deed in your name)
- No Objection Certificate from the associated housing society.
- Duly filled application for form with signature.
How do you correct a spelling on a property deed?
If you have incorrectly entered information in your conveyance deed (sale, gift, exchange) and wish to rectify it, it is possible to do so by registering a rectification deed. Through the rectification deed it is possible to correct factual errors like the deponent’s name and spelling mistakes.
What is property tax in Pune?
The property tax is a percentage of the actual value of the property which is based on the ready reckoner that is used to calculate stamp duty by the revenue department. PMC allows its users to calculate property tax online by entering locality, area, usage, type, total plinth area and age of the property.
What is the due date for payment of property tax in Pune?
For first half year lasting from April 1st to September 30th the due date is 31st May and for second half-year lasting from October 1st to March 31st the due date is 31st of December. Penalty on PMC is at a monthly 2% when the payment is delayed beyond due date.
What happens if you don’t pay property tax in Pune?
If you don’t pay on time, you will have to pay an extra 2% monthly in addition to your property tax. For residential properties, non-residential, or an open plot that has been registered as a residential building, you will get a 10% discount on general tax in case of an annual rateable value of up to Rs 25,000.
How do I change my name on my property taxes?
Documents Required for Name Change in Property Tax
- Copy of valid instrument (s) of transfer – deed of such transfer must be duly stamped and registered. …
- Complete Chain of document.
- Indemnity Bond.
- Death certificate for previous owner.
- Copy of will or succession certificate.
- Property tax clearance receipts.
Can I pay property tax online?
PAY ONLINE! Pay your taxes online using your checking account or credit/debit card. … There is no cost to you for electronic check (eCheck) payments. You will need to use the AIN and Personal Identification Number (PIN), which is printed on your original Secured Property Tax Bill, to complete the transaction.
What is zone number in property tax?
Zones under Chennai municipal corporation
|Zone number||Name of the Zone||Ward number|
|XIV||Perungudi||168, 169, 183-191|