Where can I take the real estate exam in MA?
Massachusetts Real Estate Test Basics
PSI offers the test most days of the week both online so that you can take the test from home, and at several testing centers across the state, including test centers located in Boston, Auburn, Fall River, Lawrence, and West Springfield.
Can I take my real estate license test online?
Take your Florida Real Estate exam conveniently from home through OnVUE online proctoring. A live proctor will monitor you through the webcam on your workstation to provide a secure exam experience.
How do I schedule my real estate exam in Massachusetts?
Calling to schedule your Massachusetts Real Estate exam with PSI. As of April 1, 2016, PSI Services LLC is the new test vendor for the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons (Board). To schedule your exam for PSI Exams you can reach PSI by calling them at (800)733-9267.
How do I pass the Massachusetts real estate exam?
How to Pass the Massachusetts Real Estate License Exam
- Know Which “Advice” to Throw Out. …
- Take a Practice Exam. …
- Don’t Cram. …
- Schedule Your Study Time. …
- Take a Breather. …
- Focus on Vocabulary. …
- Get a Study Partner. …
- The Day Before the Test.
What do I need to bring to my ma real estate exam?
What is required to get a license?
- Register and complete the application form online.
- Proof of age 18 and above.
- Proof of completion of 40 hours of pre license education.
- You must submit 3 complete candidate endorsements from individuals unrelated to you. …
- Complete and pass the real estate examination.
How much is a real estate license in MA?
Massachusetts Real Estate License Costs
|Prelicensing Classes (40 Hours)||$469 (through The CE Shop)|
|Massachusetts Real Estate License Exam Fee||$54|
|MA Real Estate License Exam Application Fee||$31|
|Massachusetts Real Estate License Fee||$103-$150 (depending on your birthday)|
Which states have the hardest real estate exams?
Colorado and Texas lead the way with the most difficult licensing requirements in the United States.
What is the best way to study for the real estate exam?
7 Study Tips for Passing Your Real Estate Exam
- Review What’s on the Exam. …
- Create Digital or Physical Notes for Key Concepts. …
- Read Your Notes. …
- Don’t Reach Out to Practicing Agents. …
- Take Several Practice Real Estate Exams. …
- Understand How To Take Tests. …
- Stay Positive and Upbeat.
How much does a realtor make in Massachusetts?
The average salary for a real estate agent in Massachusetts is around $58,760 per year.
How do you get your real estate brokers license?
Real Estate Broker General Requirements
- Be 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a practicing salesperson.
- Complete the required broker education.
- Take and pass the broker licensing exam.
- Complete the broker license application and pay the required fee.
How many people pass the MA real estate exam?
Our Massachusetts real estate exam prep course has helped aspiring new agents all over the state to pass the difficult Massachusetts real estate exam. Over 50% of examinees fail when taking the exams. We guarantee you will pass the first time. Don’t be one of the people who fail and pay another $103 just to try again.
How hard is it to pass ma real estate exam?
Real Estate Exams Can Be Difficult: Many Test Takers Fail
Across the country in California, the pass rate also hovers around 50 percent. … It does not test applicants on information that they will intuitively know. In other words, you must study to pass this exam. The good news is that it can be done.
How hard is it to pass real estate exam?
Real estate exams are designed to be difficult to pass, so they can weed out people who are not going to be skilled agents. Though the pass rate varies based on the state exam, they hover around 50% across the country. This means only about half of the people who take a state licensing exam pass.