What is the purpose of the Montana Board of Realty Regulation?
The Montana Board of Realty Regulation (BRR) oversees all real estate licenses, pre-licensing requirements, along with state statues and regulations. Rules Guide for Brokers and Salespersons This is an excellent resource for all real estate salespersons!
How many questions are on the Montana real estate exam?
The national portion of the Montana Real Estate salesperson exam is comprised of 100 questions. In order to pass the exam an examinee must answer 80 out of the 100 questions correct to pass (80% correct).
How do I get my real estate license in Montana?
Montana Real Estate License Requirements
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Complete 10th grade or more at an accredited high school or equivalent.
- Complete 70 hours of prelicensing instruction within the last 24 months from a Board-approved school and instructor.
- Pass the Montana Salesperson Real Estate Exam.
How much does a realtor make in Montana?
The average salary for a real estate agent in Montana is around $44,300 per year.
Does Montana have reciprocity for real estate license?
Montana State Reciprocity:
Real estate commissions and boards across the country are adopting policies for a real estate agent in one state to more easily become licensed in another state.
Can a felon get a real estate license in Montana?
Each state makes its own regulations and process for getting a real estate license, including the requirements for those with a felony conviction.
What states allow felons to get a real estate license?
|States||Allows Felony on Real Estate License||Supplemental Form|
|Montana||Yes||Documented on application|
How do I become a broker in Montana?
Montana Real Estate Broker License Requirements
- Must have completed 60 hours of pre-licensing instruction from a school and instructor approved by the Board. …
- Must have passed the Montana Broker Examination with a score of 80% on both portions. …
- Must have two years experience as a licensed salesperson.
How do you become a title agent in Montana?
Montana Insurance Licensing State Requirements
- Complete an Insurance Exam Prep Course. …
- Pass Your Montana Licensing Exam. …
- Get Fingerprinted. …
- Apply for a Montana Insurance License. …
- Plan to Complete Required Insurance Continuing Education (CE) Credits.
Is the Montana real estate exam multiple choice?
National Salesperson Portion
The Montana Real Estate Salesperson examination deals with topics relating particularly to Montana real estate license law. There are 33 multiple-choice questions on the salesperson examination.
Do real estate agents make a base salary?
Do Real Estate Agents Get Paid a Base Salary? Most real estate agents are paid on a commission-only basis. But certain agents—including those who are employed by companies like Redfin—get a base salary plus bonuses.
Is real estate good career?
Working as a real estate agent or broker can be fulfilling and financially rewarding, but it’s not easy. A career in real estate requires drumming up business, promoting yourself, tracking leads, handling complex paperwork, providing customer service, and much, much more.
How do I get my Realtor license?
How to become a real estate agent
- Take a real estate pre-licensing course.
- Take the real estate licensing exam.
- Activate your real estate license.
- Consider becoming a Realtor®
- Join a brokerage.