How can I change my name in property tax in Delhi?
How to change name in property tax online?
- Receipts of taxes that have been paid last.
- NOC (no objection certificate) from the housing society.
- Attested copy of the sale deed or deed of sale transaction that is in your name.
- Filled up application form along with your signature.
How do I change my name on my municipal tax bill?
Process to initiate Name Change in Property Tax Records
Receipt of tax last paid, Attested copy of the sale transaction deed (sale deed in your name) No Objection Certificate from the associated housing society. Duly filled application for form with signature.
How can I change my name in Delhi?
Name Change Procedure in India
- Step 1: To Create The Name Change Affidavit. Make an affidavit with the help of a lawyer. …
- Step 2: To Place an Advertisement. Publish an advertisement about the name change in a local and a national newspaper. …
- Step 3: Gazette Publication – Name Change Gazette Procedure.
Can mutation be done online in Delhi?
Property mutation in the Municipal Corporation areas of Delhi can be done offline by visiting the municipal authorities and online on the Municipal Corporation of Delhi website.
How do I change my property tax payer name?
Documents Required for Name Change in Property Tax
- Copy of valid instrument (s) of transfer – deed of such transfer must be duly stamped and registered. …
- Complete Chain of document.
- Indemnity Bond.
- Death certificate for previous owner.
- Copy of will or succession certificate.
- Property tax clearance receipts.
How can I check my mutation status in Delhi?
Delhi Property Mutation Application Status
- Select North, East, South, Link from the home page.
- Go to Online Services and let the different services shown on the screen.
- Scroll down and click on eMutation Property Tax.
- Here click on Application for E Mutation.
- Click on Application Status.
- Enter your Application Number.
How do you change the name of a property?
Steps involved in changing property ownership
- Check the mortgage. …
- Get a copy of the property title. …
- Fill out a property title transfer form. …
- Submit the title transfer form. …
- Pay the relevant fee. …
- Wait for the processing of the form.
How do you correct a spelling mistake on property taxes?
Documents required while process changes the name in property tax:
- Notarized true copy of the agreement with the builder or sale deed with previous owner.
- Property tax name change forms signed by owner.
- Photocopy of latest property tax bill.
- No dues certificate from Corporation.
How do I change my name on land records?
Visit the land registry office: Once the name is legally changed the owner of the land should visit the land registry office and submit all the proofs related to the new name change with a nominal fee to get his or her name updated in the land records.
What are the documents required for mutation of property in Delhi?
A copy of will or succession certificate or death certificate of the owner. An indemnity bond on stamp paper of requisite value (Rs 100 in Delhi) An affidavit on stamp paper of requisite value (Rs 10 in Delhi), attested by the notary. The latest receipt of property tax payment.
What is the difference between registration and mutation?
Registration, essentially, is the process of getting the title of ownership of land legally transferred in the name of the buyer. Mutation, on the other hand, is what follows the process of registration. Getting a land mutated means that the registration has been duly recorded in the revenue records.
How do I apply for mutation online?
In Uttar Pradesh, the applicants must follow the following steps to apply for the land mutation by submitting the application form online.
- Visit the e-NagarSewa Portal.
- New User Registration page.
- Login to Portal.
- Mutation Application Form.
- Fill in the Right Credentials.
- Upload Requested Documents.
- Make Payment.